Contact Us

Need advice on electrical works? Contact us

Contact us here should you need some advice or an electrical job quoting or an emergency 24 hour call out. Please reach out to us and we will be happy to arrange a chat or a site visit to establish what is needed.

Learn more about us and our pricing here. We are NIC Aprroved Contractors based in Stoke on Trent, providing services to the local area and beyond. Contact us for any electrical enquiry.

Call Us




Need an Electrician? 
Get In Touch


Frequent Questions


Do you charge to quote a job?

In the vast majority of jobs no. We want to ensure that the quotation is as close to the price as possible, therefore by coming to view your job will help us to achieve the most accurate quote.


We want to install floor sockets how many inches should they be from floor?

Part M of the Building Regulations requires that sockets are installed between 450mm and 1200mm above floor level. For new installations, sockets need to be installed at least 450mm up from the floor level of a room. Adding new or replacing sockets in existing buildings must not make the building less satisfactory in relation to Part M than it was before.


How many smoke alarms do I need?

You should make sure you have at least one smoke alarm on every level of your home, preferably in hallways and landings. And placing smoke detectors near sleeping areas and in rooms where there are electrical appliances could give you the extra warning you need. Everyone also needs a heat alarm in the kitchen, and some people need extra support. If you – or a family member – has a condition that may prevent or delay escape if there is a fire, you may need a specialist alarm system and advice to consider what to do in the event of a fire


How often should I have my Consumer Unit & Entire Electrical system checked out by an electrician in the UK?

An electrical installation in a home should be checked out by an electrician every three – 5 years.


When do I need a rewire?

There are no set guidelines as to when a property should be rewired. Just because your wiring’s old, it doesn’t mean it’s unsafe.

Many factors can affect the wear and tear of your electrical installation, including the materials used and how your property has been used.

We would advise that a periodic inspection is carried out on owner-occupied properties at least every 10 years and every five years in rented accommodation. The test will certify whether the electrics in a property are safe and tell you if anything needs upgrading.

You should carry out regular checks around the house on the condition of your cables, switches, sockets and other accessories. If you notice anything unusual – for example, burn marks on plugs and sockets, sounds of ‘arcing’ (buzzing or crackling), fuses blowing or circuit-breakers tripping – get a registered electrician to check your electrics as soon as possible